Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Couple of Things

I talked to Jacob last night and he is doing well. He also gave me his address in Iraq, which is:


Jacob Wilson
B/701st BSB
COB Speicher, Iraq
APO AE 09393


U.S. rate shipping still applies. He isn't actually there quite yet, but will be pretty soon. I would tell you all when, but this is an open blog, and I don't know if any of you are insurgents :).
And, to answer some of your questions, I am not moving to Phoenix, but will be staying here.





Also, today Camilla finally lost it . . .





her first top tooth that is. Not only that, but she pulled it out herself. Good for you Camilla! Her other front one is super loose, and so maybe this Christmas we will be singing "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth."

1 comment:

Horn Family said...

COB Speicher is a good place. My hubby was there on his last tour. I think your hubby will like it. : )