Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Few New PIctures


A few weeks ago after finishing up Camilla's geology unit I took her and Hyrum and two of the Tilley girls up to the Atomic Cannon near post to look for fossils. The hill was once underwater and it's pretty easy to find fossilized shells. We had a good time, although the wind was about to blow us off the hill.
Mary Emma's a big girl now, well partly a big girl. A couple weeks ago I decided she wouldn't sleep in the crib anymore. She loves her bed and her freedom, and I love that I don't have to climb out of bed as much anymore because she just comes to me.

Camilla is now continuing her tradition of carting around younger siblings in the toy grocery cart.
Hyrum was able to make gingerbread men for his preschool this week.
However I'm not sure, but I think I saw one jump off the pan when I turned my head and run away.

The dress. About twenty years ago my sister bought this dress for her girl at the thrift store. Since then her other girl wore the dress and then she passed it on to my other sister. Her two girls then wore the dress and then she passed it on to me. Camilla wore the dress.
And now Mary wears the dress.
Watch out Aubrey, once she grows out of the dress it's coming full circle :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha i was just going to say...that dress better come in the mail in a year! haha :)